Spearmint Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
Method of Extraction: Steam distilled flowering tops
Aromatic Description: Minty and energizing
Spearmint Essential Oil Safety Information
1. It can irritate mucous membranes.
2. Do not use it alone for more than 2-3 months as it may lead to sensitization.
3. Always buy your essential oils from a reputable vender to ensure you use high quality therapeutic grade essential oils in your blends.
Therapeutic Uses of Spearmint Essential Oil
1. Acne treatment
Aloe Vera Aromatherapy Gel. Add 50 drops of spearmint essential oils to one cup (8 oz or 250 ml) of natural aloe vera gel to create a non-greasy, healing moisturizer.
2. Improved mental concentration
Inhalation Balls. Add 5 drops of spearmint essential oil to your handkerchief or a cotton ball and sniff it whenever you need to improve mental concentration.
3. Management of nausea, vomiting and vertigo
Click here to buy Spearmint Essential Oil from Amazon.