Peppermint Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Aromatic Description: Minty
Peppermint Essential Oil Safety Information
1. Do not use it in pregnancy.
2. Do not use it if you have epilepsy.
3. Do not use it if you have irregular heart beats or cardiac fibrillation.
Therapeutic Uses Of Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Thinning hair and hair loss conditions
Hair Oil. Add 50 drops (2.5 ml or ½ teaspoon) of peppermint essential oil to 1 cup (8 oz or 250 ml) of virgin coconut oil to create a scalp massage oil that stimulates hair growth.
2. Colds and coughs
Steam Inhalation. Add 50 drops of peppermint essential oil (or the number or drops recommended by the manufacturer) to one cup (8 oz or 250 ml) of water and put it in your facial steamer or sauna so that you can inhale the healing vapor.
3. Managing menopause symptoms
Click here to buy Peppermint Essential Oil from Amazon.