What rosemary essential oil safety precautions should I keep in mind when using this aromatherapy oil?
Ask An Aromatherapist Answer
When using rosemary essential oil keep the following safety precautions in mind:
1. Do not use rosemary essential oil if you are pregnant.
2. Do not use rosemary essential oil if you have epilepsy.
3. Avoid using rosemary essential oil in children under 5 years.
4. Do not confuse rosemary essential oil with rosemary fragrance oil as the latter does not have the healing properties of the natural aromatherapy oil.
5. Always buy your essential oils from a reputable vender to ensure you use high quality therapeutic grade essential oils in your blends.
Ask An Aromatherapist Your Question