What marjoram essential oil safety precautions should I keep in mind when using it?
Ask An Aromatherapist Answer
When using marjoram essential oil keep the following safety precautions in mind:
1. Do not use it if you have low blood pressure.
2. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
3. Do not use it alone for more than 2-3 months as it may lead to sensitization.
4. Always buy your essential oils from a reputable vender to ensure you use high quality therapeutic grade essential oils in your blends.
5. Do not confuse essential oils with fragrance oils as the latter do not have the healing properties of the natural aromatherapy oils.